Upgrading Connectify Hotspot: Features, Licenses, Step-by-Step Guide
Read below the ultimate guide on how to upgrade your Connectify Hotspot software on your Windows computer.
Connectify Hotspot Version Comparison: Free vs. PRO vs. MAX
Upgrading Connectify Hotspot from the Free version to PRO or MAX
Connectify Hotspot can be used for free successfully to share Internet from WiFi and wired Ethernet networks, and it also includes the universal ad blocker. If you need more advanced features, you should consider upgrading to the PRO or MAX versions - see the comparison table above.
Here's how to upgrade from the Free version to PRO or MAX
- Visit www.connectify.me and click ‘Store’ in the top navigation menu
- Choose your desired PRO or MAX product from the Connectify Store offerings
- Enter the requested information and use any major credit card or Paypal to complete your order
- You will receive an email with your Connectify username and password
- Please note, since you have changed your Connectify license then it is important that you activate your new license. Learn more about Activating your License here.
- Go to the Connectify desktop application, click Tools > Activate License
- Click “Already Bought” and sign in with the login credentials you received via email
- Click your new PRO or MAX license to Activate Account
Upgrading Connectify Hotspot PRO to Connectify Hotspot MAX
If you already have a Connectify Hotspot PRO license and would like to get a Connectify Hotspot MAX, you can buy the Connectify Hotspot MAX license from our Store. It will be added to your account, separately from the PRO one. Learn more here.
Now, all that needs to be done is to activate your Connectify Hotspot Max License by clicking Tools> Activate License> and choose the Max license. Learn more about Activating your License here.