How do I uninstall Connectify?
To uninstall Connectfy Hotspot from your computer, please follow the next steps:
- Go to the Control Panel. You can search for the Control Panel in the Start Screen/Menu (see below).
- Click on 'Programs and Features' in the window that pops up. The screen below may look a little different, because large icons are selected as the viewing option.
- Find Connectify* in the list of installed programs and uninstall** it.
* If Connectify does not appear in Windows Control Panel, go to 'C:\Program Files\Connectify' or 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Connectify' (depending on what version of Windows you have) and run (double click) the Uninstall.exe file.
** If Connectify fails to uninstall, there may be another program on your computer blocking it. Please try uninstalling from Safe Mode. For information on how to boot in to Safe Mode, please see:
- For Windows 7: http://pcsupport.about.com/od/fixtheproblem/ss/safe-mode-windows-7.htm
- For Windows 8/8.1/10: http://pcsupport.about.com/od/windows-8/ss/windows-8-safe-mode.htm