I'm having trouble activating my license
Click Here to watch the tutorial to show you how to activate your Connectify Hotspot License.
If Connectify is having trouble contacting the activation server here are some things to try:
1) Check that you are connected to the Internet.
2) Connectify will attempt to make a secure connection to the activation server, make sure that you are on a network that allows secure traffic, such as https.
3) Check that the date and time on your computer are correct. Having the incorrect date and time can prevent Connectify from successfully making the secure connection.
4) Check that there is not a firewall blocking Connectify from accessing the Internet. Specifically, the program making the activation request will be ConnectifyGopher.exe, located in C:\Program Files\Connectify for 32-bit or C:\Program Files (x86)\Connectify for 64-bit.
5) If you are using a proxy on your Internet connection, this can sometimes prevent the activation window from loading correctly.
6) If you have previously ran a cracked or pirated version of Connectify Hotspot, this old version may have left your system in a corrupted state. We recommend that you completely uninstall Connectify Hotspot, run a full anti-virus scan, and re-download Connectify from us at http://www.connectify.me/download You may also need to reset your hosts file, located at C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts. You may delete this file and reboot Windows to fully remove any corrupted entries the crack may have placed in there.